What makes the InterStrength™ Approach so powerful? How is it different from other approaches to personality differences?
This on demand course on InterStrength™ Foundations provides an overview of The InterStrength™ Approach to self-awareness and self-management using three interrelated lenses that describe us at our core.
- The Interaction Style lens
- The Essential Motivators lens
- The Cognitive Dynamics lens
Some videos in this course are from the Certification courses, so they do include a few 'instructions' and how-to's. Even if you are not intending to facilitate self-discovery, you will get the basics in these videos.
In this course you will
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles we follow in the InterStrength™ Approach
- Gain an overview of the Interaction Styles, Essential Motivators, and Cognitive Dynamics lenses so you can better understand the kinds of information each lens provides.
- Begin to identify where you fit within these lenses.
Each lens brings different information to understanding ways we are like others and ways we are different. While they operate separately from one another, they are interrelated and have some 'look-alikes.'
This is a free course, no credit card information or payment of any kind required.