Earn your certification and facilitate growth and understanding by becoming certified in the powerful InterStrength Cognitive Dynamics™ Lens with your clients. Participate live (when possible) in this in-depth, 8 session course, facilitated by Dr. Linda Berens. You'll receive everything you need to put together your own amazing, life-changing programs.
Simple enough to grasp in an hour to bring to light everyday differences that are at the root of much of the conflict we experience in interaction with others. Built on the wisdom of many great thinkers that go back over 25 centuries. A way of understanding ourselves and others that helps build self-esteem and positive regard. An elegant, solid theory of individual differences that surpasses DISC and Social Styles and works with the 16 Jungian based personality types.
This Certification program is for professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a tool and framework to help clients realign with who they are, identify sources of energy as well as stress
- Provide practices for their clients for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality type using the practical InterStrength Interaction Style Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the InterStrength CORE Approach™ to realign and foster personal and interpersonal development
- Have a new tool in their toolkit that links to the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through InterStrength Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Attendance in the course is limited to 18 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well. Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
Attend the 8 course session live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens. Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for the practice session, which will take more. You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session. Complete the assignments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
You will get:
- A great learning experience
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the
- Understanding Yourself and Others
- Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Interaction Styles version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- 2 hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback on your work
Attendance will be limited to 18 for the certification program so your experience will be more like a live workshop experience than most online programs. This will be the equivalent of one third of the live 5-day programs we have done in the past, so is priced accordingly.
We will be using the user friendly Zoom platform for our live, online discussions and another online platform where your course materials will be available to you. You will do best using a computer or a larger ipad so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants in our breakout groups. You will need a headset with microphone to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.
You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.