InterStrength™ Cognitive DynamicsI have been an OD practitioner and executive coach for a couple of decades and certified in a variety of typologies. Yet this certification not only provided additional tools to help me be a better professional, the validating and affirming insights I gained from the self-discovery process, has made me a better person. THANK-YOU!"
Become InterStrength Certified with Linda Berens
Say goodbye to the confusion of alphabet soup.
Clear up confusion around the letters of the type code.
Dive deeper into your own growth and development than you ever have before.
You’ll enjoy implementation of effective communication strategies as you become more confident and clear in understanding type dynamics and type development.
You’ll feel like a magician with the keys to the kingdom as you help your clients find the clarity and answers they seek.
Become a master of Cognitive Dynamics in 9 sessions over 3 months.
Learn to use the InterStrength™ Approach with the powerful Cognitive Dynamics lens that...
- Goes beyond dichotomies and labels and opens the door to development and cognitive diversity needed for todays complex and uncertain world
- Identifies unconscious cognitive biases and talents that inform important life decisions, problem solving, and awareness
- Integrates the wisdom of many great early thinkers like Carl Jung and modern day thinkers like John Beebe with current Developmental Theories
- Provides a way of understanding ourselves and others that helps realign with their core nature, building self-esteem and positive regard
- Is an elegant, solid theory of individual differences that unlocks the real power in the 16 Jungian based personality types
InterStrength CORE™ is the transformational, growth-producing method that leads to honoring diversity and inclusion. It integrates well-grounded frameworks of CORE Personal Patterns (aka 'types') and development.
This live and online Certification program is for individuals and professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a comprehensive map for fostering cognitive diversity
- Provide practices for their clients (and themselves) for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality type using the practical InterStrength Cognitive Dynamics™ Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the InterStrength CORE™ Approach to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Cognitive Dynamics Model
- Experience the wonder of your own growth and development in a safe, supportive environment.
- Have a new approach to understanding and explaining the richness of the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Attendance in the course is limited to 20 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well.
How it works:
The 9 live sessions take place from 9-11 am Los Angeles time. Other learning experiences are on your own time frame using the Thinkific learning platform and participation in the private InterStrength Community platform.
- Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
- Get started by reviewing the first chapter in the course
- Attend the 9 course sessions live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens and Stephanie Berens.
- Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for your practicum project, which will take more.
- You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session. There is a flexible deadline for completing the practicum assignment (project).
- Complete the assignments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
What you get:
- A powerful learning experience, both in content and personal transformation
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Cognitive Dynamics version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- Two hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback on your work
- Special discounted rate on personal coaching and fine tuning of self-discovery with either Linda or Stephanie
- And after completion of assessments, you will be Berens Cognitive Dynamics Certified
In addition you will receive a 1-year free membership in the private InterStrength online-community where we foster peer-to-peer learning. In a private circle for your course cohort, you can ask questions, share insights, and have insightful discussions with your learning cohort. You will have unlimited access to the cohort circle for as long as we are using that platform.
After the course ends you will be able to continue to share with a broader group and...
- Receive the latest thoughts and insights from Linda and Stephanie Berens as well as advanced students of the InterStrength™ Approach
- Share insights and examples organized by each of the InterStrength lenses
- Get access to articles and resources to enhance your learning
- Ask questions and hear the thoughts of your peers and mentors
- Reply and comment on articles and posts
Plus if you also complete the InterStrength Interaction Styles™ and InterStrength Essential Motivators™ certification courses, you will eligible to apply for InterStrength CORE™ Certification.
InterStrength Cognitive Dynamics™
How are you inclined to think about things? Cognition at its core deals with kinds of information and kinds of evaluation processes. What kinds of information do you tend to give privilege to and what kinds do you ignore? What kinds of decisions are easy for you and what kinds are difficult so you avoid them? What areas can you develop to align with your whole self? This lens derives from the wisdom in Carl Jung’s work on eight cognitive processes that he described in Psychological Types and that show up in recent neuroscience research by Dario Nardi. This lens also builds on the latest work in depth psychology by Jungian analyst, John Beebe, as well as on a groundbreaking analysis of cognitive patterns by Linda Berens and Christopher Montoya.