Earn your certification and facilitate growth and understanding by becoming certified in the powerful InterStrength Essential Motivators™ Lens with your clients. Participate live (when possible) in this in-depth, 9 session course, facilitated by Dr. Linda Berens. You'll receive everything you need to put together your own amazing, life-changing programs.
This Certification program is for professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a tool and framework to help clients realign with who they are, Identify deep and persistent sources of motivation as well as stress
- Provide practices for their clients for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality differences using the practical InterStrength Essential Motivator Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the InterStrength CORE™ Approach to for realignment and to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Essential Motivators model
- Have a new tool in their toolkit that links to the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Certification includes access to our private InterStrength online-community where we foster peer-to-peer learning. In a private circle for your course cohort, you can ask questions, share insights, and have insightful discussions with your learning cohort. Upon completion of the course sessions, you will join the larger certified community in the Network+ Circle where you will:
- Reply and comment on articles and posts
- Ask questions and hear the thoughts of your peers and mentors
- Get access to articles and resources to enhance your learning
- Share insights and examples by each of the InterStrength lenses
- Receive the latest thoughts and insights from the desk of Linda Berens
Once you register for the course, we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens. Attend the 7 course session live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens. Before each session, complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for the practice session, which will take more. You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session. Complete the assignments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
What you get:
- A powerful learning experience
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Essential Motivators version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- 2 hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback on your work
Attendance will be limited to 18 so register now. With limited enrollment, your experience will be more like a live workshop experience than most online programs. This will be the equivalent of more than one third of the live 5-day programs we have done in the past, so is priced accordingly.
We will be using the user friendly Zoom platform for our live, online discussions and another online platform where your course materials will be available to you. You will do best using a computer or a larger ipad so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants in our breakout groups. You will need a headset with microphone to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.
You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.